The introduction of the Parent Portal will completely revolutionise your role as group leader.
We constantly strive to make your job as group leader as stress free and seamless as possible and the introduction of the Parent Portal will completely revolutionise your role as group leader.
As parents will now have their own unique log in with us they will be entering all additional student information, meaning as a group leader, you will no longer need to compile, store or share these details.
We know from feedback that this was something that was very time consuming and trust this new addition will take away the extra workload!
How it works for you, the Group Leader
- Collect names, dates of birth and email addresses
- Add to the Group Leader Portal
- Click ‘Send Login Details’ so parents can create their account
How it works for the parents
- Create their own unique log in with us
- Enter the students dietary and medical details, passport and contact info plus Ski/Snowboard details
- Log in at any time 24/7 to make payments
- Check how much they have paid to date and when their balance is due
Here’s how it works
Book with confidence,
financial security built-in.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance including COVID -19 Protection.
Topflight for Schools automatically includes fully comprehensive Platinum Travel Insurance in the Tour cost. This zero excess policy includes, Covid cancellation cover for failed tests, curtailed holidays or quarantine cover. A copy of your insurance policy can be accessed on the Group Leader Portal.
ATOL Protected from Northern Ireland
All packages departing from Northern Ireland are covered by ATOL giving you additional peace of mind (ATOL 12061)
Protected by the IAA in the Republic of Ireland
All packages departing from Republic of Ireland are licensed and bonded by the Irish Aviation Authority giving you additional peace of mind (TA 532).