A well designed resort, home to the very comfortable Snowy Owl Inn, which is beside the Town Square which is full of shops, restaurants and cafés. All in all, a charming village centre.
Skiing in Waterville Valley
Waterville Valley is an excellent all-rounder mountain, with Valley Run being a long green option for beginners which is extended by the slightly steeper slopes of Oblivion & No Grit. Head to the many reds available and end the week on the steep but well groomed wide slopes of True Grit, Gema and Ciao
The in-house swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi are available free of charge to guests at Snowy Owl Inn. A short walk into the Town Square will take you to the ice skating rink where you can either hire skates or watch Plymouth University ice hockey team when in action. A little further on you will come across the large convention centre which sometimes hosts discos or movie evenings and the Athletic Club close by offers indoor swimming and a video games room. Horse drawn carts or snow shoe hikes may also be found locally, while a 5 min drive to the mountain will offer the chance of floodlit skiing.
Just 40mins from Waterville you will find the Retail Outlets of Tilton & North Conway, a haven for shoppers. A host of famous designer factory outlets such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Gap, Nine West are all within a short drive from your hotel. It is predicted that your luggage will increase dramatically on your return journey!
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland