Located just 90 minutes North of Toronto, Blue Mountain is Ontario’s largest and most popular ski resort. Nestled at the foot of the slopes , the charming village is centred on a bustling plaza where there is always a pleasant atmosphere. More than 45 shops, restaurants and bars/cafes make up the tastefully designed resort village.
Skiing in Blue Mountain
The skiing at Blue Mountain is excellent and is available from your door! 42 trails ranging from blue to double black diamond are there for all levels of skiers. There are 16 lifts in total including 5 magic carpets split between the two beginners area, the closest being just 400 meters from your hotel and 5 high-speed express chairs to allow intermediates and advanced skiers, a quick access to the summit. Our Blue Mountain package includes 5 days skiing and ski pack.
There are many apres ski opportunities. The Blue Mountain Inn has an indoor swimming pool and outdoor hot tubs and a fitness facility, which are free to hotel guests and good recreational rooms available to hire for cinema nights etc. The centre of the village, which is located just 300m from the hotel is mainly pedestrianised and full of shops and restaurants and is a safe haven for an evening stroll. Also available locally is ice skating at the Mill Pond Skating Rink, a ridge runner coaster ride and snowshoe walking.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland