The lovely Tyrolean styled village of Niederau is located in the Wildschonau Valley, which is set between the Kitzbuhler Alps and the Wilder Kaiser Mountain. It is the first and largest resort in the valley with many shops, amenities, bars, restaurants, hotels and the customary beautiful church. Further along the Valley are the smaller resorts of Oberau, Muhltal & Auffach, all which are close by and are part of your lift pass. 45 lifts starting at 930m and stretching to a height of 2025 metres, serve 109kms of well groomed pistes which are excellent for beginners and intermediates.
Skiing in Niederau
The Wildschonau ski area has been hugely enhanced by the connection of the Ski Juwel ski area. Beginners and intermediates are particularly well served, with the majority of slopes in the local Niederau area. However the connection from Auffach to the Alpbach skiing region now gives access to the Wiedersberger Horn which extends up to 2025 metres. This is an ideal region for all standard of skiers whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced skier. There is a Funpark with 2 floodlit pistes also. The liftpass will now give access to approximately 109 kilometres of piste and 45 lifts.
There is plenty of après-ski in the Wildschonau region with bowling, tobogganning, ice skating and a swimming pool just some of the activities available close by.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland