The village of Maria Alm is located in the Hochkoenig ski area. Maria Alm is the liveliest of the resort villages, it offers some shops, bars, and great Apres Ski activities.
Skiing in Maria Alm
Hochkoenig offers 120km of interconnected pistes accessible from the village. You can experience also one of the most beautiful and breathtaking ski tours in the Alps: the Königstour which connects the three towns of Maria Alm, Dienten, and Mühlbach and includes an unbelievable 32 km of slopes as well as 6,700 vertical meters. This ski area is part of the famous Ski Amade’ covering over 700km of pistes.
Ice skating rink, Tobogganing (2.5 km long floodlit natural toboggan run), Disco, Bowling and Night Show.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland