The small hamlet of Biberwier makes up part of the Zugspitze ski arena and nestles between the larger resorts of Ehrwald and Lermoos. It is a picturesque village with its church being the main feature. Most shops and other amenities are found in the larger resorts closeby.
Skiing in Biberwier
The hotel is located at walking distance to the slopes of Biberwier. Your lift pass permits you to ski the full Zugspitze area and entitles you to use any of the 9 ski areas in the Zugspitze Ski Circuit and Garmisch which totals over 200km of piste. The areas of Lermoos, Sonnenhang, Ehrwalder Alm and Berwang are all within a 10-15 minute journey of your hotel. All in all a fantastic ski area for all grades of skiers.
Although the village of Biberwier offers very little in the way of après ski, many après-ski possibilities are available in the two resorts closeby. There is a superb sports complex in Ehrwald which boasts an outdoor ice-skating rink, indoor tennis and swimming pool. Local discos can also be found in both resorts as can tobogganing and every week there is a fabulous ski show in neighbouring Lermoos.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland