Located only 5 km from the main shopping area of Andorra-la-Vella and Escaldes-Engordany, Encamp is easy to explore on foot and is lined with charming old buildings, patisseries, shops, street cafes, and restaurants serving local specialities.
Encamp is the first access point to the domain of Grandvalira, one of the top resorts on an international scale.
Skiing in Grandvalira
Grandvalira is the largest ski area in the Pyrenees with 193km of slopes to satisfy all abilities. With its cutting edge facilities and hands-free lift-pass system, the resort has the capacity to transport 100,700 skiers an hour, which eliminates queues at the ski lifts. The renowned ski and snowboarding school is highly rated by experts as one of the finest in Europe
There are plenty of activities available in the resort and the Vallnord region. An excursion to the Andorran capital and duty free shopping mecca, La Vella, is worthwhile. Other activities include bowling and swimming, as well as snowshoe walks and tobogganing, weather permitting.
Practice your Torvill and Dean at the CANILLO Ice Sports Centre, where you’ll find a fantastic ice rink.
ENCAMP Sports Centre is a popular spot with groups. There is just so much to here. From wall climbing to table tennis and bowling alleys, there’s certainly no fear of any boredom here!
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland
All European Tours include the above with the exception of