The duty free Principality of Andorra is situated between France and Spain, in the heart of the Pyrenees. It is the sixth smallest nation in Europe and has an estimated population of just under 84,000 people. The official language is Catalan, although Spanish, French and Portuguese are also commonly spoken. Andorra has a temperate climate and its high elevation means that it gets lots of snow in winter, low humidity and approximately 300 days per year of sunshine! With its excellent infrastructure, outstanding Ski Schools, pistes to suit all abilities – Andorra offers fantastic value for money.
Skiing in Arinsal & Pal
Groups will ski in the Valley of Vallnord, also known as “The Kingdom of Snow”!! There are 63km of skiing between the resorts of Pal and Arinsal, which are connected by lifts. Each morning the groups will begin their ski lessons at either Arinsal or Pal with their Ski Instructors, and as their abilities progress, they can ski the whole area.
There are plenty of activities available in the resort and the Vallnord region. An excursion to the Andorran capital and duty free shopping mecca, La Vella, is worthwhile. Other activities include bowling and swimming, as well as snowshoe walks and tobogganing, weather permitting.
Practice your Torvill and Dean at the CANILLO Ice Sports Centre, where you’ll find a fantastic ice rink.
ENCAMP Sports Centre is a popular spot with groups. There is just so much to here. From wall climbing to table tennis and bowling alleys, there’s certainly no fear of any boredom here!
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland