Sestriere is part of one of the world’s largest ski areas, The Milky Way, located at 2025m. The local ski pass, which interconnects the resorts of Sestriere, Sauze d’Oulx, Sansicario, Cesana, Montgenevre and Claviere with over 400km of piste, has something to offer every level of skier, from beginner to advanced. We offer a two good 3* hotels located close to the slopes. This is a snow sure area which reaches 2900m and has a lot to offer to every level of skier.
Skiing in Sestriere
Together with the villages of Claviere, Sauze d’Oulx, Cesana and Sansicario in Italy and Montegenevre in France it makes up the awesome Via Lattea (Milky Way) offering 400km of piste. It regularly hosts downhill events and had the honour of being the main venue for the Torino Winter Olympics 2006. Sestriere is a great choice for beginners because there are wide nursery slopes and some long gentle blues which are ideal for snow-ploughers, while the red slopes, situated nearby, are the perfect follow on. Expert skiers will just ski, ski and ski! At a resort height of 2000m and a summit height of 2900m Sestriere is a snow sure resort right through until late in the season.
Sestriere is a modern, large and popular resort, well equipped with a choice of après ski. In resort, there is an outdoor ice skating rink, cinema, many pizzerias, bars, restaurants, shops and a disco. There is also the opportunity to go nightskiing and toboganning. The hotel offers lively entertainment with games and shows.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland