Perched just above Bormio in the Valfurva valley, the traditional Italian resort of Santa Caterina is a wonderful, high altitude destination for both beginners and intermediates alike. The small, quaint village, which lies in the heart of the vast Stelvio National Park, strikes the perfect balance between old-world charm and modern ski convenience.
Skiing in Santa Caterina
Part of the Alta Valtellina ski area, Santa Caterina enjoys access to 110km of pristine pistes. The large ski area boasts one of the Alps’ biggest vertical descents – from 3000m summit to the valley floor, which lies at 1,225m. Those new to the slopes will benefit greatly from the superb ski school and the good nursery runs, while intermediates can hone their skills and finesse their moves on the long red runs.
Wrap up warm, head out to the slopes and marvel at the beautiful star-filled night sky!
Winter fun at its finest – share laughs and excitement on the slopes with a great toboggan experience in Santa Caterina!
Breathe in that fresh, pine-scented air, feel the crunch of fresh snow under your feet and explore the vast beauty of Santa Caterina with a spot of snow shoeing!
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland