The ski area altitude ranges from 1100m to 1420m in the town of San Domenico and rises to 2500m at Cima del Dosso, crossing the sunny and attractive Conca dell’Alpe Ciamporino at an altitude of 1936m.
Skiing in San Domenico
San Domenico offers 36 kilometres of professionally groomed ski slopes, served by 7 ski lifts for use by ski enthusiasts. From beginners to experts, in San Domenico everyone can find their ideal ski slope. The ski area features an interesting variety of groomed ski slopes of varying difficulty, wide slopes in open spaces and exciting descents among the trees.
The ski slopes usually open from early December to early May, also thanks to natural snowfall of the highest quality that is unparalleled throughout the Ossola area and is probably the best in the Alps.
An evening of water-based fun awaits at a local swimming pool.
Winter fun at its finest – share laughs and excitement on the slopes with a great toboggan experience in San Domenico!
Breathe in that fresh, pine-scented air, feel the crunch of fresh snow under your feet and explore the vast beauty of San Domenico with a spot of snow shoeing!
A Disco evening is always a hightlight for the students with plenty of dancing and socialising with their classmates.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland