Madonna di Campiglio, a discreet and elegant town nestling at an altitude of 1550 metres in the stupendous valley between the Brenta Dolomites and the glaciers of Adamello and Presanella, is one of Italy’s number top ski resorts as well as one of the finest resorts in the Dolomites.
The variety of its mountain surroundings mean that in winter it is possible to ski countless kilometres of runs, up to an altitude of 2600 metres and with varying degrees of difficulty.
What’s more, you can set out from your hotel and return there without ever removing your skis.
Skiing in Madonna di Campiglio
Beginners will begin skiing from across the road of their hotel in the Campo Carlo Magno area. The local ski area is wonderful for beginners offering 60km of slopes. As the group progresses in ability the areas of Pradalago and the Cinque Laghi become available to the group offering a total of 70 km of wonderful skiing. Expert skiers may decide to extend their lift pass to travel to the connected areas of Marilleva, Folgarida & Pinzolo, offering a total connected 160Km of pistes.
Enjoy Ice skating at the local ice skating rink for an ideal apres-ski activity.
Snow-shoe walking is a fun and active way to explore the beautiful winter scenery.
Pizza night allows the group to kick back and relax with some delicious pizza!
Disco night is always a highlight for the students with plenty of dancing and socialising with their fellow classmates.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, some may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins (GB) and Northern Ireland