Ireland is recognised as one of the best places in Europe for youth soccer, producing a number of top professional players, making it an ideal destination for a top quality Youth soccer tournament. The thirteenth Dublin Cup will take place over 3 days on the 04th, 05th and 06th August 2017 and is ready to welcome a great selection of teams from around Ireland and abroad to the AUL Complex in Clonshaugh, Co Dublin.
Dublin City, 04th – 06th August 2017
Rich in history and culture, Dublin is the perfect city to experience what Ireland has to offer and ranks among the top tourist destinations in Europe. The English name for the city is derived from the Irish name Dubh Linn, meaning “black pool”. Amongst it’s many attractions are the Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo, the Aviva Stadium, Croke Park and Trinity College.
Team Participation Fee
All teams: €199
- Minimum 4 matches per team
- Referees & Pitches
- Certificate of Participation
- Prizes for winners & runners up
A Special Dublin Package is available from only From €269 per person
This optional package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 x breakfasts in accommodation
- 3 x evening meals in accommodation
- All rooms have full private facilities, television
Tournament accommodation is located close to Dublin Airport and the Tournament complex.
Transport during tournament is €15 per person.
- Category A – born after 01/01/2007 (7v7)
- Category B – born after 01/01/2006 (9v9)
- Category C – born after 01/01/2005 (11v11)
- Category D – born after 01/01/2004 (11v11)
- Category E – born after 01/01/2003 (11v11)
- Category F – born after 01/01/2002 (11v11)
- Category G – born after 01/01/2001 (11v11)
- Category H – born after 01/01/2005 (11v11)
- Category I – born after 01/01/2003 (11v11)
- 11 aside teams may list a maximum of 20 players for the tournament (maximum 16 per game)
- 9 aside teams may list 12 players
- 7 aside teams may list 10 players