The Primera Division, commonly known as La Liga is the top professional association football division of the Spanish football league and one of the strongest leagues in Europe over the last five years.
See your idols in action on home soil while checking out some of the top cultural sights in Europe in Barcelona or Madrid.
3 Day Tour by Air Includes:
- Return flights from Dublin/Belfast to Barcelona/Madrid
- Luxury coach transfers from airport to hotel
- Two nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in a 3* hotel on the Barcelona coast / outskirts of Madrid
- Guided sightseeing tour of Barcelona/Madrid
- Return transfers to/from Nou Camp/Santiago Bernabeu stadium
- Match tickets for your chosen fixture
- 1 free place for every 9 paying students
- All Irish and Spanish airport & govt taxes
- Standard fully comprehensive travel insurance
Tour of Nou Camp stadium in Barcelona or the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid, where applicable
Port Aventura Theme Park
Only 1 hour’s drive from Barcelona. Open from April to January. Opening hours are from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.
Fixtures are available on request.