Your first ever rugby tour is one that you should be able recall from memory and replay over and over again. Topflight’s 3 night rugby tour of Paris is like that.
Designed with u/12’s : u/13’s and u/14’s in mind – 3 nights is just about the right amount of time to see the sights, play a local French team and enjoy the reception after the game.
With so many rugby clubs dotted around the city, Paris is the perfect venue for your club or school’s first rugby tour. Add in the Champs Elysses, the Eiffel Tower, Euro Disney and a full day’s rugby and a top 14 match and you’ve got a rugby tour to remember.
Paris is still the most attractive rugby tour destination for short, tight budget rugby tours, and with so many international rugby legends in the area, you’d never know who might drop in to say hello!
• Return flights from Cork or Dublin to Paris
• Coach Transfer to Hotel/Youth Hostel
• 3 nights accommodation in hotel/Hostel on B/B basis
• 1 rugby matche against local opposition.
• Enjoy post-match hospitality with your hosts
• Sightseeing tour of Paris including Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysses
• Gov. and airport taxes
• Travel Insurance