Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and has experienced a boom in international rugby tours visiting the city over the past few years. Rugby is the chosen sport by many schools in Ontario to teach the core values of respect and friendship. Trust me, you are never too far from the “rugby brothers” when you visit Toronto.
The game itself has been embraced by the Canadians and there are clubs and schools teams wanting to forge new friendships with visiting rugby sides. Even though Canada is a vast country, you don’t need to travel too far beyond Toronto to find all of the rugby and adventure that goes hand in hand on a rugby tour. Experience Niagra Falls, The Blue Mountain Resort; Wonderland; and rugby in between. Perfect! The Toronto 10 night rugby tour offers your school and club a long haul rugby tour at prices that you would other wise not been able to afford. Check it out for yourself!
This tour includes:
- 10 Nights University Accommodation in Toronto with Breakfast
- 2 Airport Transfers
- Bus transfers to/from rugby matches
- Welcome dinner on arrival
- 3 Game Arrangements
- Downtown Toronto Sightseeing Package
- Blue Mountain Resort Excursion
- Niagara Falls Excursion
- Wonderland Theme Park Excursion
- Wasaga Beach Excursion
- Ottawa Sightseeing Tour/ if requested
- Travel Insurance
- 1 checked in bag per person