Despite its small population, the Catalan passion for rugby is very evident in Andorra. Known as Els Isards, Andorra has a senior team, an under 18 team; under 16 and a women’s team.
The Andorran rugby family is the most passionate and generous when it comes to rugby.
“BEST VALUE RUGBY TOUR IN EUROPE” according to University College Cork who went there on a pre season rugby tour August 2016.
What you get:
- Train at altitude – from 1000 metres to 2,500 metres above sea level
- Train in the National Stadium
- Transfer to La Seu D’urgells – White water rafting complex, which was built for the Olympics in Spain (20 mins. Transfer)
- Team building programme around lakes and Encamp
- Play the national Andorran team – if available.
- Add in a bit of snow, a bit of ski and you have an ideal place for a rugby adventure that is not too far from home.
Check out Andorra for its first class training facilities, for playing an international under 18 conference 1 side, for a ski adventure and for value for money.
Ideal for pre – season rugby tours and those teams who want to train and play at altitude.
If you want a rugby adventure, then come and see!