Mont-Tremblant in the province of Quebec in Canada is a truly wonderful resort. It is a bi-lingual village, with French being the first language of approximately 90% of its inhabitants. It has a population of just under 9,000. It is located at the base of Mont Tremblant Mountain. This beautiful resort has a real French Canadian feel, and the charming, purpose built, traffic free village is really quite delightful. There are numerous lovely shops lining the narrow cobbled streets and squares, and it is easy to see how Mont Tremblant has become Eastern Canada’s leading destination ski resort.
The #1 Ski Village in Eastern North America
Skiing in Mont Tremblant
Mont Tremblant has a good variety of pleasantly wooded terrain. There is a heated gondola to transport skiers to the south side of the mountain, which catches the afternoon sun and from where you can ski right back into the village on lovely blue or green runs. There are more challenging slopes in the Versant Soleil area, with mainly black runs and some lovely scenic tree lined pistes also, with one long blue from top to bottom.
There is a wealth of après-ski possibilities, including ice skating, snow shoeing, pool & fitness centre, two screen cinema, Tremblant Adventure Course, ice climbing, paintballing, Scandinavian Baths, sleigh rides and more! There truly is something for every taste and budget available.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins(UK).