Ponte di Legno is a lovely resort with over 100km of slopes, a charming village centre and excellent apres-ski for groups. It lies on a sunny plateau at an altitude of 1258m in the upper Camonica Valley. The ski area offers a wide range of slopes perfectly suited to the needs of your group with plenty of beginner and intermediate slopes at your disposal. The village itself is very elegant with a traditional mountain charm. It has a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants to choose from.
Skiing in Ponte di Legno
The ski area guarantees excellent ski conditions due to the modern snow making system in place. It has a good snow record along with the ability to augment natural snow using cannons. The runs themselves offer great variety to skiers of all levels. However, the resort is mostly geared toward beginner and intermediate skiers with 85% of the runs holding green or blue ratings.
A wide range of apres-ski activities are on offer in Ponte di Legno, all of which are perfectly suited to school groups.
Ice skating is located in the village centre and is the perfect apres-ski activity!
Take a dip in the local indoor swimming pool, the perfect place to relax and have a bit of fun after a day on the slopes.
Pizza night allows the group to kick back and relax with some delicious pizza!
Disco night is always a highlight for the students with plenty of dancing and socialising with their fellow classmates.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins(UK).