Pinzolo is a beautiful village situated in Val Rendena in Trentino in the Northern Italian Alps. It is surrounded by the Dolomites of Brenta group, Adamello and Presanella mountains, and is a well-known tourist resort that was first developed in the 1960s.
Skiing in Pinzolo
The ski area offers a large number of pistes served by modern lift facilities. The 5 blue runs, while being of medium difficulty are also suitable for beginners, while the more demanding skiers will find the 4 black and 10 red slopes helpful for improving their technique. The resort offers a total of 19 pistes offering a great variety of slopes. An extended lift pass will allow you to connect to the famous resort of Madonna di Campiglio, increasing the ski area to 100km. A further extension known as the Superskirama Pass will allow you to continue skiing in to the Val di Sole regions of Marilleva & Folgarida. This offers a combined total of 150kms of slopes all connected from your nearby lift in Pinzolo.
There is a swimming pool in the nearby village of Spiazzo Rendana. This is the perfect place to relax and have a bit of fun after a day on the slopes.
Enjoy Ice skating at the ‘Ice Stadium’ for an ideal apres-ski activity.
- Return flights
- Transfers to/from airport to hotel
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- 6 day lift pass for designated area
- 6 day ski & boot hire
- 6 day helmet hire
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- 1:10 free place ratio
- Travel VAT
- 6 day x 2hrs (ROI) or 4hrs ski lessons (NI/UK)*
- Bag carriage on outbound and return flights
- All Irish/UK & applicable foreign airport/ passenger tax
- Comprehensive standard ski travel insurance
- Airport & resort representation
* Based on typical packages, may vary. In Norway, ski lessons are 6 x 90mins (ROI) or 6 x 180mins(UK).